FucoThin - 90 softgels
Garden of Life FucoThin - 90 softgels
fücoTHIN Natural Fat Burner
fücoTHIN is made with Xanthigen, a proprietary blend of concentrated fucoxanthin from brown seaweed combined with pomegranate seed oil. It is a non-stimulant natural fat burner and the only fucoxanthin formula with "Gold Standard" human clinical studies.
fücoTHIN is a natural, whole food based supplement made with fucoxanthin combined with pomegranate seed oil, for a patent-pending formula that is naturally thermogenic.
What makes fücoTHIN unique? It's a formula with "Gold Standard" human clinical studies:
16-week, double-blind, randomized and placebo controlled
150 overweight women on an 1800 calorie-controlled diet
Significant metabolic rate increase seen in the fücoTHIN group
Average of 14.5 pounds lost with fücoTHIN compared to 3 pounds with placebo
Clinical research indicates that it may take 6 weeks of consecutive use to experience significant thermogenic response.
fücoTHIN Natural Fat Burner Benefits:
- Dual action formula that burns fat while providing antioxidant cellular protection.
- Works by increasing the expression of UCP1 in the mitochondrion of cells. This creates additional heat, or thermogenesis, within cells which burns fat.
- Non-stimulant. Unlike ephedra or caffeine, fücoTHIN burns fat without stimulating the central nervous system”no nervousness, jitters or lost sleep.
- Naturally increases metabolic rate
- Burns fat
- Provides antioxidant cellular protection
- Helps make diet more effective
- No nervousness, jitters or lost sleep
fücoTHIN”a non-stimulant, natural fat burner, backed by "Gold Standard" human studies.
Although we make every effort to ensure this information is correct and accurate, we cannot be held liable in instances where it is incorrect.
All content on this site is solely for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute advice given by a medical practitioner, Pharmacist or any other licensed health-care professional.
Always read the label on the product when you receive it, and react to the manufacturers guidelines.
If you are unsure or need specific advice please contact us through our Contact Us� Page